|Country of Study: Malaysia||Institution/ University: International Medical University|
|Application Deadline: 13 Jul 2018||Level of Study: Undergraduate|
The International Medical University offers scholarships for its pre-university and undergraduate programmes. Malaysian and International students who demonstrate academic excellence will be invited to apply through their offer letter. Awarded annually, the scholarships are in the form of tuition fee waiver.
Scholarship application will be strictly by invitation only upon receiving an offer letter for admission into the specific programme at IMU and submission of final result.
IMU is a university wholly specialising in medicine, health sciences and complementary medicine programmes which means that all resources are devoted to excellence in this area of education. Comprising of five schools in the Faculty of Medicine and Health, the IMU has something to offer everyone interested in pre-university, undergraduate, postgraduate and continuous learning programmes in the field of healthcare.
Scholarship Sponsor: International Medical University
- Full Tuition Fee (100%) for full duration of programme
- Partial Tuition Fee (50%) for full duration of programme
Field/Area of Study:
- Chinese Medicine Psychology
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Biomedical Science
Dietetics with Nutrition
These scholarships will be awarded to students demonstrating outstanding academic excellence, extra curriculum participation and leadership qualities.
- Make an online application for the programme of your choice at www.imu.edu.my/slim-oaa.
- Upon successful application and meeting the scholarship’s eligibility requirements, student will be invited to apply for the scholarship via email.
- If you have received a conditional offer, kindly submit your final results to Admissions Department before the closing date to be eligible for the scholarship.