From humble beginnings, Dubai Duty Free has grown into one of the biggest travel retail operator in the world.
Founded in 1983, Dubai Duty Free recorded first-year sales of US$20 million and has grown into one of the biggest travel retail operator in the world with sales turnover of US$1.93 billion in 2017.
Now employing 6,100 people, the operation has consistently raised the benchmark for airport retailing and it continues to grow. Dubai Duty Free currently operates some 38,000sqm of retail space at Dubai International Airport and 2,500 sqm at Al Maktoum International that will grow in line with the massive development plans of Dubai South.
In addition to its retail operation, Dubai Duty Free operates a Leisure Division which includes The Irish Village, both in Garhoud and Riverland Dubai, The Century Village, Dubai Duty Free Tennis Stadium and The Jumeirah Creekside Hotel.
- Duration: 2 – 3 years
- Location: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Any Nationality can apply
- Being a Sales Assistant in Dubai Duty Free is all about working as part of a team to ensure that the highest quality of service is delivered to our customers.
- Our Sales Assistants are friendly, warm, and welcoming towards all our customers.
- The Sales Assistant role requires patience and a strong willingness to work with people.
As a Sales Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Sell products available in DDF shops
- Approach and assist customers in the shop
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop
- Arrange merchandise according to display guidelines
- Replenish empty shelves
- Process payments and operate Electronic Cash Registers