Emterra Group is a leader in providing recycling resource management and waste disposal solutions to the commercial, industrial and institutional (ICI) sectors and municipalities throughout Canada. Our goal is to maximize recycling and waste diversion.
Whether you see it as garbage, waste, trash, rubbish or junk, we see waste another way – as a resource to be collected and recycled into new, usable products. From tire recycling to liquid waste – we turn waste into resources.
What will you do?
- Collect curbside materials from residential buildings, and other facilities
- Maintain daily records of pick-ups
- Repetitive tasks including heavy lifting (50lbs)
- Perform duties in all-weather conditions (hot, cold, rain or snow)
- Pick up refuse in other areas as required
- Dispose of curbside collections according to set policies and procedures
- Perform other related duties
MORE CANADIAN JOBS CLICK HERE
What will you bring?
- Safety minded approach to the daily tasks
- Strong work ethic
- Clean attendance record
- Ability to operate required equipment in a safe and responsible manner
- Client service and public interaction skills – written and verbal
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- Stress management skills
The Loader has a physically strenuous and demanding job. He/she will be lifting (up to 50 lbs), pulling and managing heavy equipment and objects. The Loader works in all weather, and must be prepared for both extreme heat and cold. As the Loader is handling potentially dangerous materials he/she must ensure that all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way to eliminate the possibility of contamination and infection of themselves or others. The Loader is constantly exposed to unpleasant sights and odours.