At Scarlett House Catering Inc., we are proud to provide a corporate culture that values diversity and respect, while fostering a trusting, open and inclusive environment where employees are celebrated for their extra efforts. We offer a competitive employment package and provide each individual the opportunity for career advancement and continuous training and development.
To know more about Scarlett House, visit us at http://www.scarletthouse.ca/
We are currently inviting applications for the position of a Food Preparation Worker for our Airline catering Division. This position requires applicant to be flexible to work for a rotational schedule including weekends and holidays.
Please be advised, the work is performed in a temperature controlled environment of 2 degrees to 4 degrees.
Major job responsibilities for this position are as below :
- Promoting our values (Excellent Food – Superior Service – Fresh Thinking)
- Consistent, accurate and food safe production of all food item
- Maintaining a sense of urgency to all requests made by the team leader
- Maintain professional attitude and mannerism with all team mates at all times
- Provide Professional service to our clients
- Providing support to our other food service divisions as required
- Follow all provincial and local Health guide lines
- Daily consistent and accurate production of all food items
- Accurate packaging and labelling of all food items
- Assisting with daily prep as assigned by shift team leader
- Contribute to the daily warehouse operations as needed
- Daily and weekly maintenance and cleaning as assigned by the team leader
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodation: Scarlett House Catering Inc. is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hour
- food: 1 year (Required)