Confined Space Rescue Technician Job Available At Sydney, NS. To apply for the position of a Confined Space Rescue Technician, follow the details below.,
Have you been longing to work in Canada? Have you submitted your resume in so many places without response? Well, you do not have to worry, just try applying to HSE Integrated Ltd as they seek persons to fill the position of a Confined Space Rescue Technician with an attractive salary that you will never regret. Interested persons should apply as soon as possible because it is strictly on a first come first serve bases.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Confined Space Rescue Technician
- Avail yourself when needed 7 days a week.
- Use specific procedures in setting up and maintaining HSE equipments.
- Inspect all equipments at the beginning of each shift.
- Participate in pre-job meetings. Ensure that your emphasis s on work-site hazard.
- Watch upwind from safe distance
- Backup and monitor all personnel under breathing air.
- Function test SCBA available for use..
- Ensure to report all hazardous incidents and accidents so as they can be investigated immediately.
- maintain personal relationship with all co-workers, HSE supervisors and managers in the work area.
- Ensure to complete all pertinent paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Know the state of all safety equipments like the fire extinguishers, shower units, eye wash station etc.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Confined Space Rescue Technician
- You must have a confined space rescue capacity work experience.
- You must have undergone a confined space entry and rescue, fall protection, first aid training etc.
- You must have a standard first aid and a clean drivers abstract.
- You must be above average in your communication and writing skill.
Opening available at HSE Integrated Ltd, Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Confined Space Rescue Technician.
How To Apply As A Confined Space Rescue Technician
You can also check how to apply as a Passenger Service Agent