We offer an innovative environment along with a highly competitive compensation packages that includes;
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Group Benefit Plan that includes; Group life insurance, extended health care coverage, vision care, dental care, and LTD benefits.
- Employee Care program – Weekly free produce provided to all staff.
- Perfect Attendance Awards.
What we require:
- 1+ years direct work experience with produce in warehouse/stocking/forklift experience
- Pick ticket knowledge is an asset
- Excellent communication/correspondence
- Excellent analytical, problem solving skills, organization, attention to detail, creative in problem solving and time management skills
- Excellent planning and resource allocation skills
- Ability to establish rapport with people and develop a network of contacts.
- Demonstrates drive, flexibility and adaptability to achieve best results.
This individual works under the direction of the Warehose Manager. Their role is directly supporting the Production Department in ensuring accurate, seamless reception, quality inspection of food products and processing of incoming shipments. Their role continuously ensures that only exceptional quality products are processed and delivered to our customers.
Please note that Lakeside Produce Inc has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource Office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put into place
Job Type: Full-time