An Activity Aide Urgently Needed At Sydney, NS. To apply for the position of an Activity Aide, simply follow the details below and be guided.
An opening is available at Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada for individuals to submit their application for the post of an Activity Aide. The salary is nothing to worry about as it is encouraging. Interested persons should not miss the opportunity.
Duties And Responsibilities Of the Activity Aide
- Contribute to the development of service plan to each client.
- Implement service plan on an ongoing basis.
- Assist the recreational therapist in planning and implementing of recreational programs.
- Join in group activities so as to stimulate the listening skills of clients.
- Assist clients with their daily living activities like personal hygiene, toileting etc.
- Identify risk factors. This should be done with team collaboration.
- Introduce interventions to eliminate client incidents.
- Ensure safety of clients and staff.
- Make proper use of volunteers talent within the program.
- Collaborate with the recreation therapist, supervisor etc at all times.
Eligibility Criteria To apply As an Activity Aide
- You must have a certificate gotten from a community college in health care, social science etc. This program should emphasis on Gerontology.
- have a current first aid and food handlers certificate.
- Have a recent experience in adult day services for about 1-2 years.
- Have experience working with adults.
- Have an excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- You must have an excellent observation skill that is related to clients functioning abilities.
- You must be able to take direction.
- Undergo a child abuse registry check with a criminal record check.
Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada
How To apply As An Activity Aide
Check also Accountant Representative job Here