A Program Manager,Palliative Care Needed At Sydney, NS. To apply for the position of a Program Manager, simply follow the details below and be guided.
The Nova Scotia Health Authority is in need of persons to fill the position of a Program Manager with a salary paid hourly at a range of $39.5676 – $52.5733 per hour with lots of benefits. Interested persons for the position should apply before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Program Manager
- Provide strategic and operational leadership to multi disciplinary teams.
- Work collaboratively with patients/clients, staff, leadership team etc within cape Breton and Victoria.
- Use a patient focused approach to apply strategic and analytical thinking to achieve ultimate goals of high quality.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Program Manager
- You must have a Baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- You must be currently registered with the Nova Scotia College of Nurses.
- You must have a recent clinical experience of about 5 years in a Cancer care/ palliative care portfolio.
- You must have a recent experience in a management position with your responsibility focused on program planning, evaluation, financial management etc in an unionized environment.
- You must have knowledge of the professional scope of practice.
- You must have knowledge of healthcare structures environment.
- You must have sound knowledge of programming.
- You must have a strong communication skill.
- You must have a critical thinking and problem solving skill with a demonstrated leadership, motivation, conflict resolution and organizational skill.
- You must have a financial principle and application experience..
- You must be committed to an ongoing professional development.
- You must be committed to quality improvement initiative.
- You must be able to travel when needed to.
- You must be competent in speaking French Language.
Nova Scotia Health Authority, Sydney, Ns.
$39.5676 – $52.5733 per hour
Permanent Full-time Job.
How To Apply
You can also check a passenger service agent position Here