A Maintenance Fitter Needed Urgently At Mildura VIC, Australia. To apply for the position of a Maintenance Fitter, simply follow the details below.,
Agri Labour Australia is seeking for diligent and hardworking persons to apply for the position of a Maintenance Fitter with salary paid hourly at the range of
Duties And Responsibilities Of the Maintenance Fitter
- maintain clients Almond processing plant equipments and machinery.
- Use your knowledge in the program and preventive maintenance of machineries.
- Ensure optimum capacity and long term sustainability.
- Have a systematic approach in reducing equipment down time.
- Ensure that work is done in accordance to the industry standards.
- Responsible for fault finding.
- Diagnise equipment failure correctly.
- Perform regular maintenance on company plant and machinery.
- Assemble fabricated metal parts for equipment and machinery.
- Perform corrective maintenance and forklift operations.
- Assist in record keeping and maintain safety culture at all times.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Maintenance Fitter
- You must have a filter, metal fabrication or mechanical qualification.
- You must have a boom lift and forklift license. You must have the ability to work at heights.
- You must have the Crane, dogman and confined space ticket.
- You must have held previous positions in workshops.
- You must have a good fault finding and trouble shooting skill.
- You must have a good time management ability.
- You must have an excellent project and management skill.
- You must have the capacity to always improvise.
- You must have the willingness to work day and nights and committed to the entire season.
- You must pass the pre-employment and medical test
Agri Labour Australia, Pty Ltd, Mildura VIC
$36.00 – $41.40 per hour.
How To Apply
You can also see how to apply as a factory analyst