A Customer Service Officer Needed At Berwick VIC, Australia. To apply for the position of a Customer Service Representative, follow the details below.,
Are you good in meeting and attending to people? Do you have good customer service skill/attitude? If yes, then apply to Amplifon as they seek for persons to fill the position of a Customer Service Officer. This position is accompanied with a salary that relieves pains. Interested persons are to apply for this position before the deadline.
Duties And Responsibilities Of The Customer Service Officer
- Greet clients and make them feel welcomed.
- Look after the front office duties for example confirm appointments, follow up calls etc.
- Use persuasive communication skills to re-book appointments and build strong rapport with clients when necessary.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply As A Customer Service Officer
- You must have a positive attitude, an eye for details and good customer service.
- You must have an excellent strong work and communication skill.
- You must have a wonderful time management and organizational skill.
- You must be able to work under pressure.
- You must have an exceptional computer skill and be able to learn new systems.
- You must have a good license to serve as a cover around the surrounding clinics.
- You must have an experience in the health and pharmacy industry especially in the hearing industries.
Benefits Of Working For Amplifon
- Benchmark salary and attractive bonus.
- Induction and training through the company’s CSO Training academy.
- Annual conference invitation
- Lunch break and work hours from 8:30am to 5:00pm
Amplifon, Berwick VIC, Australia.
Customer Service Officer
How To apply
You can also apply as an Aviation Protection Officer